Thursday 25 August 2011

Feeling rundown

This week I've been feeling pretty run down. I've not had any major pain or problems, but aches and weird sensations have plagued me (and my much-cherished sleep), and made me feel generally tired and out-of-control of my own body, which isn't nice.

The most uncomfortable thing is that I've been feeling like I need to go to the bathroom the "old way", especially so whenever I sit down for a prolonged period of time. This morning, I had minor pain in that area as well, but fortunately that improved with painkillers and I was just left feeling really odd. Now, I've had this before, but it doesn't usually last as long as this, as it's normally sorted by sitting on the toilet for a bit and passing some mucus (lovely, I know). The mucus is perfectly normal - the remaining part of my colon, which is still living tissue, produces it and, every now and again, it has to go somewhere - so that isn't anything to worry about, but the sensation itself is just weird and jolly uncomfortable. Hopefully it'll pass soon, and preferably before the bank holiday weekend starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment